Sunday, September 15, 2013

First post.

Hi. It's been a long time...a new blog too. For those that don't know, in April of this year, I underwent several  strokes according to the doctors. I'm "ok," but my speech center in my brain was affected. They don't have any answers for me, but I suspect it's to do with smoking and poor diet. *shrugs*

What's this got to do with you? Well...I view the world a bit differently now, and this time making the blog for myself, instead of trying to get "ahead." I'll still try to show you free things, and group gifts, and whatever I'm wearing...but now it's personal. I deleted the old blog in April so all of my links and what-nots are gone, not sure of what will happen, but it's therapy.

That said, here's my first post.



Details:

Hair: [LeLutka]-DULCINA hair - Bournville (with pin)
Skin: (1st pic) [7DS] GREED B4d+ T1; (2nd pic) [7DS] GREED B4c+ T3
Shape:  7Deadly s[K]ins GREED DEF
Cosmetics: GREED M05
Eyes: ND/MD Mooneye - Ambernight (Moolto hunt)
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls - Malzahar Unisex Tattoo - Group Gift (fee to join)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Fallen Piercing (TAE hunt)
Cigarillo: [NikotiN]  Cigarillo_Cuba   (v.3) (Moolto hunt)
Coat: Legal Insanity - winter parka pink (Moolto hunt)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Bicycle Belt
Jeans: FuK'N'HawT * Torn To Fuk  Low Rise jeans Blue
Boots: J's Studded Long boots (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment