Monday, December 9, 2013

#24


Hi! I went shopping again...lol :D. Yes, I know I don't have very much hair today, which brings me to the first item on my list.  Action! put out a new group gift, maybe you've seen it? It's called "Paul" and comes with rosey cheeks (as 2 tattoo layers), and snowflakes (optional). The group costs 250L, and gifts are sent out every 3 months.

Ikon has another gift out as well. These peepers are called Leonine, from the new Spectral line. I'm not sure how they will be free though, so you might want to rush over and grab them.
 

Collabor88 just started a new round, and it was difficult to not buy everything in sight! I'm wearing from Milk Motion the hat, vest and bag in White Fox (faux fur), sweater by BOOM, and leggings from Maitreya. Did I mention I bought a lot of things? ..lol

Hair: Action Dec.2013 Junkys Gift Paul HAIR +/- ( group gift!)
Skin: [7DS] GLUTTONY B4b T2
Shape: New 7Deadly s[K]ins Gluttony (modified body)
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes - Leonine (group gift, free!)
Teeth: PXL Pro
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Ison - Earring (POE6 gift!)
Nails: :+*R*+: Nail Ottava Pink
Hat: (Milk Motion) faux fur hat - white fox (@Collabor88)
Vest: (Milk Motion) faux fur vest - white fox (@Collabor88)
Bag: (Milk Motion) faux fur /leather tote bag - white fox (@Collabor88)
Sweater: *BOOM* Warm Fuzzies mini sweater dress (petal) (@Collabor88)
Leggings: Maitreya Panel Leggings - V1 Light (@Collabor88)
Shoes: [whatever] CG Sneaker - Groupgift (unsure if still available)


No comments:

Post a Comment