Monday, December 9, 2013

#26


This is my last one for the day, I swear...This one is my LOTD, I wore it all day. <3 The only free thing is the eyes, at Poetic Colors. The eyes are called "Christmas Tale," and are free.

Remember when I said I wanted to buy the place when I went to this round of Collabor88? Yeah..my wallet felt it, and that isn't everything...I'm broke and I'm happy. <3

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Noel Hair Ladies - Equinox (@Collabor88)
Skin: .Birdy. Blair skin ~Pure~ Natural (Blond) RARE (@The Arcade)
Eyes: -PC Eyes - Christmas Tale (free gift)
Cosmetics 1: [mock] Glitterotica Eyeliner [Choco Glittah] (old gift)
Cosmetics 2: Doll Lips Nude (B)
Cosmetics 3: -Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles 01 (@The Arcade)
Necklace: *BOOM* The Illustrious Sproket Strand Titanium
Top: New York T-Shirt (old t-shirt, unsure if available)
Coat: Maitreya Oversized Coat - Linen (@Collabor88)
Leggings: Maitreya Panel Leggings - V1 Light (@Collabor88)
Gloves:  *COCO*_LeatherGloves_Black (50% off everything)
Boots: ...Mutresse... Sneja Boots - 13 Colors (@FaMeshed)

No comments:

Post a Comment