Sunday, October 5, 2014

There is life after...


There is life after Second Life.  Oh sure, there was some withdrawal, but I promise you, it only took about 2 months to get over it completely and move on. My first love was the program Poser (which I've returned to) and my dormant World of Warcraft has been resurrected (For the Horde!). Only took me about a month and a half to get all caught up on it, and waiting for the new expansion. Yay! \o/

The stroke thing...well, the brain doesn't regenerate. It doesn't magically come back, but you can adapt. In my case, according to the doctors, I've had several but the last one was a major event. Still alive, still ticking, still writing (with spell check in tow).

Anywho...just dropped in to say hi, and take care. xoxo

*Pic taken in Poser

No comments:

Post a Comment