Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Last post.

Per Linden Labs:

Hi Thirteen,
Thank you for contacting Linden Lab. After conducting a thorough review, Linden Lab has determined this account has violated the Second Life Terms of Service. Regretfully, we have determined this account and all alternate accounts will be permanently terminated.

The entire Second Life terms of service can be found here:
http://lindenlab.com/tos

Regards,
Michaelb Scout
Linden Lab Support


I didn't understand this, I sent them a reply asking them to explain, and this is what I got:


Unfortunately, we cannot discuss the termination decision. For more information regarding the termination, please review the Second Life Terms of Service.


Seriously, I don't understand this at all, but at this point, what/ever. Life is hard enough without dealing with this crap.

Been real, been fun...but not real fun, if you know what I mean.
Guess I'm done, I'm sorry to the people that supported the blog.

Peace out,

-T


No comments:

Post a Comment