Friday, May 2, 2014

#60


 Hi there. ♥  Showing some hunt gifts for the Pink Fusion Hunt, and a group gift from Moon. While I was at Alterego looking for the hunt gift, I couldn't help noticing that the group is currently free! Lots of group gifts there too, so what are you waiting for?


Also, D.L.Z. gives out 250L every month to their VIP members, and I'm showing what I bought with that. The group is currently free!


Hair: Moon{Hair}. Unreflected - ALL (group gift, free for now, 200L when it isn't)
Skin: Pink Acid Skin - Trinity -01 - Peach + ALL Appliers (past TDR Fusion)
Eyes: -SU!- Tender Eyes (group gift, 300L to join)
Add-ons: Slink - Hands (elegant 1), and L.Inc - Phat Azz
Tattoo 1: - D.L.Z - Under Eye tattoo - The Damned
Tattoo 2: -D.L.Z- Love/hate - Slink hand tattoo
Piercing: :HV: Pink Fusion Hunt Item(s) (Pink Fusion hunt, this is a 5L hunt)
Bag: AITUI - Ridgeway Bags - Pink (side style)
Top:  alterego I pink tank top (Pink Fusion hunt, this is a 5L hunt)
Jeans: alterego I legacy denims (group gift)
Shoes: Razor/// Dethbow - Sneakers  (Pink Fusion hunt, this is a 5L hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment