Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#62


Hi there. ♥ Have you gone to The Chapter Four for their birthday celebration yet? You'll need to join the group (and it's free!) to get the presents. Happy Birthday, The Chapter Four!

Also, Etchaflesh's Shaodie Parx sent me a shoe bomb yesterday! I've died and gone to SHOE HEAVEN, so please bear with me over the next few posts. ♥ Today's pair of sexiness is "Peepshow High Heels." These are hawt! You'll need Slink's High Feet to wear them.




Hair: Moon{Hair}. Unreflected - Greyscales (@The Chapter Four)
Eyes: *(OO)*YUKI_Jela Gift Eye Black (@The Chapter Four)
Cosmetics: [theSkinnery] Spring Allergy Makeup (@The Chapter Four)
Glasses: 2PM. Bon bon glasses / black (@The Chapter Four)
Necklace 1: snake eye necklace (@The Chapter Four)
Necklace 2: {.::GFD::.} Love Potion Necklace (MM Board, 10 to lock it)
Ring: .Atomic. Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (TCF Birthday Gift) (@The Chapter Four)
Clutch: /// offbeat /// nyanyanaya purses (@The Chapter Four)
Dress (there are 2 in the pack): *ionic* Mia dress ( TCF gift) (@The Chapter Four)
Shoes: Etchaflesh Mesh Peepshow High Heels (New! Thank you Sha ♥)

A note: There is a necklace that I'm wearing, and the skin I have on. I can't log in right now, but I'll get the details ASAP. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment